The Connecticut Section of the AACE promotes advancing the study of cost engineering and cost management through the integrative process of total cost management. To promote this objective, the CT Section of the AACE is planning to award academic scholarships to full-time students pursuing a degree in engineering, construction management, business management, or similar directed to working in the construction or engineering profession. To qualify for this scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
• Must be enrolled full-time in an ABET accredited college or university or an accredited engineering or construction management program in Connecticut.
• Must have a minimum Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on the scale of 4.0 = A, 3.0 = B, 2.0 = C, and 1.0 = D.
• Must not be employed full time as a professional.
• Must be enrolled full-time in the upcoming semester at an accredited University and pursuing a related degree in engineering, construction management, building construction, business, or quantity surveying.
• Must be willing to adhere to the AACE International Canons of Ethics.
• Chosen recipients will receive one single payment of $500 to the University or college they attend.
Please use the attachment below to fill out the scholarship information and send to email@example.com